Specialized social assistant with a focus on:
- Retirement work
- Disability work
- Disability Support
To become a specialized social assistant, 1200 theoretical training units, 1200 hours of practical training and a final examination are necessary.
- Nationality of an EU member state, an EEA contracting party or the Swiss Confederation
- Citizenship of a non-EU country that is treated equally in terms of the recognition of professional qualifications under European Union law or under a State Treaty
- Proof of competence or training equivalent to Article 13 (1), (2) or (3) of Directive 2005/36 / EC on the recognition of professional qualifications Required Documents
- Training certificates and annual certificates
- Syllabus and internship confirmations
- Certificate entitling to practice in the state in which it has been acquired
- Certificate of any relevant professional experience
- Proof of domicile (registration form)
- If the name has changes, proof (marriage certificate, divorce certificate, etc.)
- Medical confirmation of the required medical suitability (not older than 3 months)
- Criminal record certificate (not older than 3 months)
- Proof of nationality (passport or identity card)
- Curriculum vitae
There is no time limit existing for this request.
for application: € 47.30
for attachments: € 3,90 (per sheet)
certificate of recognition: € 83,60
administrative fee: € 9,50
Certificates that are not written in German must be submitted in a certified translation.
This page is part of the Single Digital Gateway. The following link allows you to leave feedback on this process description directly with the European Commission.
With the following link you can report Single Market Obstacles to the European Commission.